Updated November 24, 2018
Are you hosting live events or webinars around the new WordPress Block Editor?
We’d be happy to list your events on our calendar. All you have to do is fill out below form and will update the space asap.
Update September 17, 2018
More Gutemberg Live Shows with Zac and Joe and our own Secret Gutenberg Tips for content creators and bloggers.
If you know other webinars and Google Live shows, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we add them to the calendar!
Save the Dates for Series: Secret Gutenberg Tips
Join us on YouTube every other Friday until the end of the year. Dec 14th will be special with a Report from WordCamp US and State of the Word.
In October, there will only be one show, and I will take a short vacation and
Update July 14th, 2018 Happy Bastille Day for our French Friends!
Brian Hogg & Kyle Maurer will talk with Daniel Bachhuber on July 18 at 3pm (19:00 UTC) on Crowdcast: “Gutenberg for Plugin Owner”. More information and registration is available here
WP4Good: Gutenberg Q & A for Nonprofits takes place on July 26th at 3pm (19:00 UTC) See the website for more information and registration.
Zac Gordon and Joe Casabona are back again with their “The Gutenberg Live Show” – the next event is on July 27 at 2pm ET (18:00 UTC). Starting August 9th they will go online every other Thursday, also at 2pm ET (18:00 UTC). For more information and sign-up click here.
Update May 29th, 2018
May 30th, 2018 at 1 pm ET – Live Webinar with Chris Lema of LiquidWeb. VP of Products, Chris Lema, explains the importance of Gutenberg and how it will impact your customers.
Update May 14, 2018
Update May 9th, 2018
Pantheon’s Gutenberg Webinar Series announced
“In this five-session series we will sit down with prominent WordPress experts to find out what every developer needs to know to utilize WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg, the new WYSIWYG editor. They will talk through the details of designing sites, Gutenberg blocks, preparing your sites for Gutenberg, and a ton more!”
Find out more and register here. Events are listed in below public Google Calendar
Update March 26th, 2018
Joe Casabona announced the next series of Guteberg Live Q & A. He host the show together with Zac Gordon. Sometimes they invite guests. Updates on the events will be posted here gutenberg.courses/askus
Updated: Gutenberg & page builders, developing for Gutenberg and more.
Guten Tag Events March 5th, 2018
A series of four events is on the schedule on Crowdcast by Guten Tag events. Times listed here are on EST – The Google Calendar below lists them all for your personal timezone. You can register here on Crowdcast
- 3/5 – 4:30am Guten Tag #1: Thing outside the Block with Gary Pendergast (@GaryPendergast) , Jenny Wong (@miss_jwo), Matt Haines-Young (@matth_eu ) & Omar Reiss (@OmarReiss )
- 3/5 – 7:30am Guten Tag#2: Fireside chat with Gutenberg team members: Mark Wilkinson (@wpmark ), Matías Ventura (@matias_ventura), Miguel Fonseca & Tammie Lister (@karmatosed)
- 10:30 – 11:30am Guten Tag #3: Future of Page Builders with David Lockie & Robby McCullough of Beaver Builder (@RobbyMcCulloug)
- 12:30 – 1:30pm Guten Tag #4: Practical How-To: Staying up-to-date with Gutenberg with Zac Gordon @zgordon
Gutenberg Live Q & A announce their next guests
- 3/2 – 2 – 3pm Live Q & A: Zac Gordon, Joe Casabona will talk with Ana Silva and Matthew Haines-Young of Human Made
- 3/15 – 12 (noon) – 1pm with special guest Robby McCullough of Beaver Builder
Update 2/22 We are keeping up with the online events. Doesn’t mean we won’t miss one. If you have an event scheduled and you don’t find it on our Google Calendar, let us know! We’ll update it fast:-)
Today’s update: Pantheon’s Webinar for Feb 27th, 2018 at 1pm ET / 20:00 UTC
Update 2/8: Today I learned about Nikola Nikolov’s “Tour de Core”. Every week on Thursday at noon PT ( 20:00 UTC) he broadcasts his research and development process via YouTube Live. He is building a block for Gutenberg with which a user can add photos directly from Unsplash to posts and pages. Browse his YouTube play list of Tour de Core Parts 1 – 7
We also will add future webinars and other online events. If you’d like to get your event lists, just tag @gutenbergtimes in your tweet or send a note to email@example.com
Live Q & A w/ Gutenberg Educators
Zac Gordon & Joe Casabona, two educators who have publishin Beginners Tips and courses around Gutenberg since the beginning of the year are holding bi-weekly Q & A session. The
In our LIVE Q&A Sessions you can ask questions about Gutenberg and the changes it will bring and get answers from Joe and Zac right there on the spot.
- Wednesday, Feb. 7th at 3pm EST w/ Birgit Pauli-Haack (@Gutenbergtimes)
- Tuesday, Feb. 20th at 11:30am EST
- Friday, Mar. 2nd at 2pm EST with special guests Ana Silva and Matthew Haines-Young of Human Made
- Thursday, Mar. 15th at 12pm EST with special guest Robby McCullough of Beaver Builder
Gutenberg Interview Series in February
Advanced WordPress Facebook Group founder Matt Cromwell scheduled four Facebook Live sessions:
- Feb 5 – Joost de Valk, Gutenberg developer & founder of Yoast SEO (watch the recording, must be logged in to Facebook)
- Feb 12 – Amad Awais, Developer of Guten-Block-Kit (recording)
- Feb 19 – Tammie Lister, co-lead Gutenberg development (recording), and
- Feb 26 – Matt Mullenweg, co-founder of WordPress & CEO of Automattic (recording)
If you know of other live online events tackling WordPress Gutenberg, let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add them to the calendar.
If you want to add the Google Calendar to your own, click on the + on the bottom of the calendar iFrame.